Anybody believe in ghosts???

caterpillar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is creepy stuff and I seem to be especially aware of it like right now, downstairs at the computer.

I asked the kids about orbs and they had already checked all of their digital photos and regular ones. My daughter said they couldn't find any and that you have to be careful of what you're seeing, as it could be just light.

Now I know why they did the audio recordings, because they couldn't find any orbs.

I wanted to add that I mentionned the K-Mart (J-Mart) skit because the boys were fooling around with the tape recorder and they turned the speed, not the volume, to low to get the totally nerdy voices. Fooling around with the tape recorder led to their eagerness to record "ghosts" and the downloading of that sound magnifier.

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I definately believe in ghosts!
Our old house had an old man in it. At least we think it did. My parents always denied the ghosts when we were kids, saying that if they had felt a presence they wouldn't have gotten the place, but my sister and I knew.
There was one night that I woke up and looked at my open door and there were lights flashing all over the doorway. It couldn't have been traffic because it wasn't one big flash, rather a whole bunch of little ones, and my room didn't face the road in any way shape or form. I hid under the covers, which was effective

My sister and i also believed while we were growing up that there had been an old man who killed himself in the attic. We used to tell stories about him and give our friends tours of the attic. A few years after we moved into this house, my mom openly admitted to seeing him walking around upstairs one night.
Also, when we decided to move, there was a day when there was a tour through the house while we were at school/work. When I got home, in the TV room all of the games from a middle shelf of four had been thrown across the room. It was just that shelf and there was no way they were mearly knocked down, they were across the room! There were other eerie things that happend when we were selling and the house was so sad feeling the day we left. We also lost a box of our belongings, it wasn't at the old house (empty) and it's not here, we've checked through everything. It seems to have disappeared.
That's my ghost story (the end)

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
glad to hear eveyone else has scary stories too!!! lol I found a few other pictures that ill post tonight. one my aunt found in a box of old photos so i scanned it for everyone!!