Anybody been to a Mind Body Spirt Expo?

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These Expos come here every so often, and I see one is scheduled for next weekend. I've been curious to see what they're like, and I'm thinking about going to this one. What I'm wondering is, do you have to pay for the readings and whatnot after you get there or does the entrace fee cover that? I really don't want to spend a lot of money, but thought it might be kind of fun to see what some of them have to say. Anybody been to one?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been. But if it's like any other expo that I've attended, there will be lectures, which are free with the general admission ticket. However, if you want to attend a workshop of some sort, those are usually a pricey extra.

So far as getting your cards or whatever read, if that's what you are referring to, they will likely only do it for a few people as a demonstration for those around. I'm sure they will be handing out business cards and information in order to drum up business.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I've never been. But if it's like any other expo that I've attended, there will be lectures, which are free with the general admission ticket. However, if you want to attend a workshop of some sort, those are usually a pricey extra.

So far as getting your cards or whatever read, if that's what you are referring to, they will likely only do it for a few people as a demonstration for those around. I'm sure they will be handing out business cards and information in order to drum up business.
Thanks, that's what I figured. I don't really want to pay them, either there or at their place of business because I have a feeling most of them are frauds anyway.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Misty8723

Thanks, that's what I figured. I don't really want to pay them, either there or at their place of business because I have a feeling most of them are frauds anyway.
Exactly... I went to a few and they were mostly hocus pocus with a few legit places .. the legit ones gave everyone a "sample" or at least literature to go home and research