Any Third Watch Fans?

catherine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What's going on? Has it been cancelled?
I haven't been able to catch it regularly and I always forget if it comes on at 7 or 8. I do watch the re-runs every day.

Tonight I remembered and I can't find it. Has it been replaced with that stupid "Medical Investigation" show? All we need is another scientific (sp?) investigation show.

Somebody please tell me that it hasn't been cancelled!!!!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a fan, too, but I stopped watching it regularly when it was moved to Friday nights. I am pretty sure it was cancelled.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No it has not been canceled - it was taken off to make way for the new Law and Order for a little while - it will be back on April 8. We can have our Bosco fix then.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catherine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh man, I'm so gald it wasn't cancelled!!!!!

But I'm really worried about that article, I hope it stays on!

I don't watch much tv and really don't get into many shows so of course, the one that I just
is hanging by a thread.

I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Does anyone know if they are selling the season editions like "Friends" did? I've been looking and even going to the A&E site but I haven't seen it.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
While we are on the topic of Third Watch - what do you think is wrong with Sgt Cruz? Did you see the episode where the doctor said whatever she had was pretty advanced? Cancer? AIDS?