Any TCS Troopers out there?

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He teases, but he knows that I love it here and this site really helped me deal with the grief of losing Sunni.

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My other half knows I'm a part of many forums, including "a cat forum"; he even suggested that he would sign up so that he could read everything. And of course I replied that he doesnt need to, as he just reads behind my back!

Of course, only the stuff he finds most interesting!

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
*laugh* My s/o smiles patiently as I talk about the tidbits I learn here or about some of the other threads. He'll never join, but sometimes he laughs when I read him some of the posts aloud (Like the telephone thread).

I don't think he'll leave me over it though.... he takes more pics of the cats than I do!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Max's email to me this morning:

`Hmmm. I think I am going to have to have a look into this site.

It might be time to call the OCD police.'

I told him I wasn't as obsessive-compulsive about it as he is with iTunes!!

jdpesz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My wife, sweet thing that she is, is what you call "electronically challenged." She can play Solitare and Mah Johng on the computer, but she never gets on the internet. She is quite oblivious to my activities on TCS, Dogster, and wherever else I might lurk. In fact, she was just in here telling me about a show she was watching on TV in the bedroom, and I was just sitting here with TCS on the screen plain as day, and she didn't notice a thing.
Well, if she ever asks, I'll be honest with her about it; after all, I have nothing to hide here. But until then, I'm in my own little world here, and it's all good.

jessicasoosweet

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

My BF constantly complains, I will say something and he will say 'oh and I bet you heard that on your cat forum, so obviously its true
my fiance tells me thats also..which is true

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He doesn't really complain or tease me. He will just kinda roll his eyes and say "Oh...those cat people."

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG-another person addicted to Mahjongg!!! I play for hours!!! Its starting to cut in to my reading time-but not TCS!!!