Any regrets????

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do regret not being more socially active when I was a kid/teen/young adult. I had my reasons, my lack of physical health being one, having huge social anxiety is another. But if I knew then what I know now I would have enjoyed others company and gone to more parties and trips and all those fun things young kids get to do.
Perhaps some things would be different now if I had had certain experiances you have when you are young and more resilient.

I try and surround myself with inspirational people of older ages who are experiancing new things in life for the first time. Perhaps a full time parent who now embarks on college or starting a business or traveling the world now that the kids are grown. Or a "spinster" woman who finds love and a companion later in life. I can only hope that my best years haven't passed me by.......

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one major regret in my life that I feel has actually spawned the other regrets that came after. I really wish I could go back and leave with bf when he he asked me to 4 yrs ago. Its something that to this day I cant help but dwell on because after all the stuff we have been thru since then I really think that if I would have not been such a sissy and left with him that the stuff that we have been thru wouldnt have happened. But that was then and this is now and him and I have each other now and thats what counts, atleast him and I have come out on top after everything and in a way the bad stuff that we regret has helped both of us become more caring and understanding people.

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These are my regrets:

I didn't go to college.
I didn't get to use my realtors license, then lost it.
I don't know how to make a living as anything but an admin. assist. (I'm tired of it).
I can't figure out what to go to school for so I don't have to be an admin. for the rest of my life.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few huge regrets. My Dad died of a cancerous brain tumor when I was 17. I was with him when he died. The next six months I did a lot of things I never should have done. I wish I could go back and change them. The only good thing was meet my hubby. He is the one who gave me the kick in the behind I needed
. He would stay on the phone all night If I needed him too. If he hadn't come along. I don't think I would be alive today. I had always been a really good kid never go into trouble. I know my Dad would be hugely disappointed in me

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not really. I do sometimes find myself wishing I would have made a career out of the service...only because I could be retiring this year.