Any really MAD! cats out there?

beach bum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is a snapshot of Samwise as he finished his last cat show. This was not his most favorite thing -- hours of boredom cooped up in a little cage all weekend, interrupted by brief moments of indignity and discomfort when Jim would occasionally carry him up to the judge's bench. He was one mad cat as he told us "Never again!"

And so it was -- never again. He was, and still is, very effective in letting his views be known. Who says cats can't talk??

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh My!! I've seen that face before. Generally speaking this is the face we see when we're giving Gibby his combing (he gets armpit mats, but he can't stand to be groomed. -.-)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beach bum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by turtlecat

Oh My!! I've seen that face before. Generally speaking this is the face we see when we're giving Gibby his combing (he gets armpit mats, but he can't stand to be groomed. -.-)
How's ol' Gibby doing otherwise? We would love to see a new photo.

Quite the contrary to Ghibli, every morning, without exception, when Ann and I go into the sewing room/computer room for our morning coffee, Molly jumps up on Ann's cutting board and "mews," with her paw charmingly held up in the air, begging for her morning "toilette." She is terribly disappointed if on a fine morning we have our coffee on the deck outside, enjoying the refreshing salt air, and we must hasten to give her her grooming when we come indoors. After she has had her brushing, followed by a combing, she is happy for the rest of the day, a lovely little lady who has been spruced up as a lady is supposed to be.

Samwise tolerates his daily grooming, but he does not go out of his way to get it. Maybe this is a "girl thing/boy thing."

All the best from all your long-time friends,

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rcs2

This was jade the first time I introduced Mocha into their group. To say she did not welcome him would be an understatement.

Ron

http://home.earthlink.net/kittycity1/
That photo is the best!!! Reminds me of my tabby when she had earmites and we needed to medicat her ears. She'd drop her ears everytime and walk around like that - but she didn't look so ticked off. Your baby does not look happy...but the photo is ohhhh so funny. (Just don't tell Jade I think it's funny...
)

gamina

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
here is another MAD picture, just take a look at his eyes
We just bought a new tablecloth and it seems Bilbo didn't like it at all.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Whiskers, my fiance's RB applehead Sealpoint, he was 17 years old, recently had a wart removed from his eyelid, and was NOT in the mood for kittenish shennanigans!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Chichi has been waiting for this thread

Mom!!! He's in my spot!

Now is that a middle finger?!?

ashleyjade

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's always mad, lol. People are always scared of her when they first meet her cause she always "glares" lol. I love her, who needs a guard dog when you can have a guard cat, lol.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Emma on her "gotcha day", almost a year ago. She had been spayed about two days prior, and wasn't too keen on the 15 lb doofus meowing at her on the other side of the door.

I like to call that photo "Whatchu talkin bout, Willis?"

In this one I think she's saying "Make this guy stop petting me".

Oliver doesn't tend to look mad, generally he just looks, well, a little daft, but he's a little peeved in this one. This was the first time Emma decided to investigate "his" cat tree.

"Mom! Are you just going to stand there and let her do this? Do something!"

And, of course, we know what happens when you try to mess with Rosie's hooch: