Any other twins here?

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

My fraternal twin (brother) died of leukemia when we were 16. That was over 30 years ago, but I still miss him! We had a foster brother of the same age, and he couldn't deal with C.'s death, and committed suicide at 17. I'm still trying to deal with that. My older brother helped me to deal with everything, but he suddenly died at the age of 37 (asthma atack brought on by a cat hair allergy). Life isn't easy.
Major hugs to you! How tragic!
I'm not a twin, but my Mom was an identical twin, and I KNOW twins are different than regular siblings. At 16 it would be hard to lose a sibling, but a twin! And then your foster brother! Then your big brother! What overwhelming losses. I am very sorry you have had to face such tragedies in your life.

Words escape me. Hugs to you and Jamie!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

My sister Tommie and I were identical/mirror twins. She died in 1990 with cancer. I miss her! She and I were telepathic.
I'm so sorry you lost little Tommie. 32 is way too young! Condolences on your loss!

Also to Fwan for the loss of so many siblings at birth! And to KrazyKat and Lacey. So sad to lose someone you "know" inside, but never got a chance to grow up with! Condolences!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not a twin, but my cousin was born 28 days before me so we got treated like twins. We got the same gifts, dressed the same, etc. It was fun some times because we were the same age. She was my maid of honor in my wedding.