Any other bargain hunters?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I'm a bargain shopper, because I don't have a choice. I can't afford to pay full price for most things. It's just a matter of finances. If I weren't so financially challanged, I probably would get what I wanted and money wouldn't be an objec.
Yeah I have to be too but I am sure I always will be.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hard to resist a good bargain, but they can be hard to find. Bargain shoppers may be interested in one of the sites in my signature

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anne

Hard to resist a good bargain, but they can be hard to find. Bargain shoppers may be interested in one of the sites in my signature
OH yes m;'am i have a few of them bookmarked

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE bargains!

My friends always have a clear out of their wardrobes and leave the bin bag for me!
As I like to alter my clothes and make them all into originals, this is a great and very cheap way to do it!
I also manage to get some designer wear from them!

I have a pair of jeans that I have had for eight years - they are falling appart - and I just keep sewing them up and patchin it together again! My friends and family all laugh about it, as I am sure there will be very little original material left in the end!

I am just gutted that a LOT of the charity shops near me have either closed or become really expensive! I don't want to pay £18 for a second hand pair of jeans!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I LOVE bargains!

My friends always have a clear out of their wardrobes and leave the bin bag for me!
As I like to alter my clothes and make them all into originals, this is a great and very cheap way to do it!
I also manage to get some designer wear from them!

I have a pair of jeans that I have had for eight years - they are falling appart - and I just keep sewing them up and patchin it together again! My friends and family all laugh about it, as I am sure there will be very little original material left in the end!

I am just gutted that a LOT of the charity shops near me have either closed or become really expensive! I don't want to pay £18 for a second hand pair of jeans!
Wow no i wouldnt pair that for used jeans either

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

Wow no i wouldnt pair that for used jeans either
It's mad, didn't it?! I was looking for knitted tops for my artwork - wanted to unpick it - and they were wanting £15 for them too!

I think they are trying to be like the Oxfam Originals - just down the road. They sell designer stuff and altered clothes! A lot of the designer stuff is brand new, but has a small pull or something in it! They sell it for £18, where the shop it came from sells them for approx £58!!

But second hand stuff??!! That should be cheap, like my Betty Jackson cords that I bought for £1.50!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

It's mad, didn't it?! I was looking for knitted tops for my artwork - wanted to unpick it - and they were wanting £15 for them too!

I think they are trying to be like the Oxfam Originals - just down the road. They sell designer stuff and altered clothes! A lot of the designer stuff is brand new, but has a small pull or something in it! They sell it for £18, where the shop it came from sells them for approx £58!!

But second hand stuff??!! That should be cheap, like my Betty Jackson cords that I bought for £1.50!
I agree with you 100%..some people i tell ya