any kitty's want to date a lonley online cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Hey Howwer! Meowmy made a new siggy for us, do you like it?
Aww I Love it
Meowmy says it is adorable too she sends you hugs that is so sweet meowmy says.

Thanks you for making a special siggy Meowmy says she will put it on as her siggy on Monday too. Meowmy is leaving for the weekend so I wont get to play on the computer this weekend Meowmy turns the computer off when she is not home cuz we like to play with the buttons. I will miss you while I am off the computer but I will be back on monday though. Meowmy says I can play on here for a little bit this morning before she has to leave.

What did you do this morning? I woke up and played with Kera for awhile then took a little nap. I got us some catnip tea if you want some.

Your Special FurFriend Howler HUGS

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi stumpy Meowmy made this siggy for all of us too Hope you like it. We got to run I will be back to talk to you Monday. Have a good weekend I will miss my special furfriend.

Howler

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Sorry that I already has a Special FurFriend already. i hope I didnt hurt your feeling I feel bad
and hope you will still be my friend Hugs Java you will met another special fur friend soon. Hugs

Your friend Howler
no i unnerstan & you didnt hurt my feelns. you wer a reel genelmen about it
thanx for bein my fren Howler ~ Java

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello~ I am finally back Meowmy got home awhile ago so she is letting me play on the computer. Did I miss anything this weekend? How is everyone doing?

Hi Stumpy~ How was your weekend? I see you liked the siggy Meowmy made of the party at your house. Who knew they were taking pics at the party

Howler-(Stumpys Southern Boy)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Hello~ I am finally back Meowmy got home awhile ago so she is letting me play on the computer. Did I miss anything this weekend? How is everyone doing?

Hi Stumpy~ How was your weekend? I see you liked the siggy Meowmy made of the party at your house. Who knew they were taking pics at the party
we love dat siggy! You dint miss anything. HUMBLE IS HOME!

An meowmy is sooooo happy! he hasta take 3 kinds of medicines and he hasta go bak for a checkup in 10 daze.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am glad to hear Humble is home. Bet your meowmy is happy Humble is home too were she can give her hugs. Hope her check up goes good too.

Howler

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Howwer and Kewa!

We had a good weekend. It was a bit cold dis weekend, so we been snugglin a lot. Dere's a squiwwel who comes by every day to eat food meowmy puts out and we WOVE watching the squiwwel! He bounces here and bounces dere and Lily gets soooo excited! And meowmy took MORE photos of us today, so she'll probably put them up soon for evewyone to look at!

We were weally pweased to hear Humble came home as well!

Hope you guys enjoyed the party at our pwace!!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Stumpy
~

We had fun at the party, Next time we will have to decorate the house with that white tissues stuff LOL Kera says she had fun dancing with Lily she says Lily is a good dancer too.

I havent seen any squiwwels only some blwe Burds Bet that was fun watchign the squiwwels. Wish one would come sit out my window.

Meowmy found a momma cat and some kittens out in our shed by our doggies house. Looks like the kitties have been sleeping in the dog house with Baby Girl (dog) Meowmy has been setting out food for them. The kitty cats wont let you get too close to them so we just watch them and keep an eye on them to make sure they stay safe. I think they like sleeping iwth the doggy to stay warmm. Atleast we have a nice doggie that will share her doggy house with them.

Howler

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah we want to see the new pics toooo

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Meow Morning Stumpy~

Meowmy wanted me to check on you and Lily and Smudge and your Meowmy see how you were doing today. We send you lots of hugs too.

I have some catnip tea ready if you would like to sit and join me by the window at cafe everyone, Dog should be coming around to get our order soon My treat today. Hope everyone is doing meowtastic today.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks girls! We'd love some catnip tea, meowmy took Smudge away this morning and said she might be back until tomorrow! Poor Lily is really sad and doesn't know where her best friend is
I told her Smudge will be fine.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww i am sorry you are missing sumdge she will be back soon. Hugs