Any kind but pâté style

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if you have tried the Nutro Max or Nutro Natural Choice lines.  The 3.5oz cans are smaller chunks in gravy.  The large cans are pate'.  Lots of different flavors available including duck and chicken.  Let me know if you need any more info.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hobo08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, I didn't think it would be so far to a Petco in NW Iowa. I love Iowa, by the way. One of the secret treasures in this country (and I've traveled 46 of the 50, and lived in a few). And Iowa people are the BEST!
I hope you can order a small amount, to sample.
Robin
DB chose a college in the boonies I swear LOL We are actually in NE Iowa only 40 minutes from Praire De Cheun, Wisconsin. Iowa is beautiful, I think it may be more hilly on the East side. I am originally from south Central near Des Moines. We are moving back there in May finally. Then I will have plenty of pet stores within 30 min.

hobo08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know if you have tried the Nutro Max or Nutro Natural Choice lines.  The 3.5oz cans are smaller chunks in gravy.  The large cans are pate'.  Lots of different flavors available including duck and chicken.  Let me know if you need any more info.
I will get a few of those, but proabably next time I am at the store. Rather not order to many if he will not eat them. Thanks!

hobo08

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I ordered 12 5.5oz cans of TOTW Rocky Mountain. Now I know he likes this kind because he has had a few cans before. He better continue to like it or else LOL JK Ordered through mrchewy.com, hope they ship fast.