Any Iowa members interested in a meet up??

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've noticed that there is a lot more Iowa members than I once thought! I'm so happy about that!

And I'm jealous of all the other states having meet-ups!

I just curious if anyone would like to?! Of course, we should probably wait a few more weeks till this flood mess goes away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

If I hop on I-35, I'm about 2-1/2 hours from the Iowa border. I'll keep an eye on this thread!
Yeah!!! You'll have to! Depending on where everyone is we can't meet in the middle.

I'm willing to pick someone up if it's on the way. I'm in the Iowa City area.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm almost in IA. I'm like 8 miles from the MN/IA border. Depending on where/when.....babyharley's family isn't far from me, maybe somehow we could carpool there?

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in Clinton. Ia city is like an hour and a half away from me. To far for my little car to make it...
Farthest I could go is Dubuque and that's pushing it. I'm not very good at directions either so someone would have to give some amazing ones for me to find everyone!
But I'd love to get together with ya'all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it looks like we have some takers!!!!
I'm so excited! We'll have to keep in contact and decide what we're doing! Like I said, we'll probably have to wait a bit till all the flooding issues go away and all roads open up.