Any idea what breed ? Just curious

tradcliffe01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hey, This little girl was found at my brothers work (her mummy was a street kitty who had died) my mum and sister hand reered her and my brother was to keep her but due to work moved interstate and she became mine. She has taken a unique connection to my male cat Nibbles who has taken on almost father role. If they are not playing they are sleeping together. She is very boystrous and always playing and doing things she shouldnt. She does however get very jealous of any affection to another animal or person (i know could just be personality) She has a very thick coat not because hair thick but alot of it! just curious what could possible have in her ?

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
She's a DSH... domestic short hair.  I honestly couldn't even suggest any breeds she may resemble.  But she is almost unbearably cute!! 

How does she show her jealousy?

Its wonderful that Nibbles loves her.  Any name yet?

redcat57

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does she have spots anywhere other than her head?
I can't tell if the spots are solid or tabby.
If they are tabby then I think she may be a DSH Tabby and White.
If the spots are just on her head she may qualify as Van Patterned, but we would need someone more expert than me to confirm that.
Those are just color patterns though, not breeds. The breed is DSH as Mani said.

I think she certainly qualifies as a "DSH pretty insufferably cute".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tradcliffe01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Her names lulu :)
Haha her jealousy is shown if she hears or sees u call another cat shell cum bolting and demand attention even if another cat there she will push them out of way.
I thought just domestic but thought post just to check ;)
Her cuteness does make hard tell off, she has parner under thumb she does no wrong lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tradcliffe01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ohh and she also has spots on legs and her whole tail is black