Any guesses? (:

bwright4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Trying to figure out what my cat could possibly be.... any guesses would be wonderful! She LOVES water weird but true! Anytime she hears water she comes running and gets really upset when she's isn't able to get into the bathroom if she hears the tub filling up. She even jumps in the tub when there's about an inch left in it. I've never seen a cat who likes water let alone is obsessed with it! (: She's really lovable but also has her moments of "leave me alone NOW" If anybody has any ideas I'm all ears! Thanks!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Trying to figure out what my cat could possibly be.... any guesses would be wonderful! She LOVES water weird but true! Anytime she hears water she comes running and gets really upset when she's isn't able to get into the bathroom if she hears the tub filling up. She even jumps in the tub when there's about an inch left in it. I've never seen a cat who likes water let alone is obsessed with it! (: She's really lovable but also has her moments of "leave me alone NOW" If anybody has any ideas I'm all ears! Thanks!

I think shorthaired domestic.  The pattern and color is classic blue(?) tabby  with white.         Classic tabby is also called for marbled or blotched.