Purraise
Sierra and Serenity are some of the cutest cat models on my site
...I love the one of Sierra with her tongue out as she survey's her treats

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Sounds like plastic ball toys with bells aren't a good unsupervised toy for your cats.
My cats have never even seen one. It's been 16-17 years since I've allow those, and tiny fur mice, near a cat.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

My cats have never even seen one. It's been 16-17 years since I've allow those, and tiny fur mice, near a cat.
Okay, I'm confused (nothing new!)...you said "I think these are dangerous. I've had male cats (big males tend to have larger jaws and teeth) chomp down and bust open the plastic balls with bells in them. And I'm all sure we've had occasions where we weren't looking or can't see where we're going and step on cat toys. I've had the plastic balls crack open and the bell roll off to who knows where."

That is the only reason I used "you" when replying.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Okay, I'm confused (nothing new!)
And my point was that I learned my lesson many years ago - for some reason my mom would buy cheap toys for their cats.
None of those kitties are still alive (not related to toys, just how many year's it's been). I'm paranoid protective cat owner now for various reasons.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

And my point was that I learned my lesson many years ago - for some reason my mom would buy cheap toys for their cats.
None of those kitties are still alive (not related to toys, just how many year's it's been). I'm paranoid protective cat owner now for various reasons.
Well I think we finally both got our points across
As a cat owner for over 50 years...who loves them so much I went into business, I tend to be pretty serious about the topic myself.