Any Georgia (or relatively close) TCSers?!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is atlanta better for everyone? we could go to the Mall of Georgia!
Or Augusta
or someone suggest something else too!!

southernlocs

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dont think my car will make it 4.5 hrs to Savannah lol, and also im a single mom so no sitter
I just moved to GA so i dont know where anything is and i havnt been anywhere but, walmart and school

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh, come to Savannah y'all!
I'd love to meet everyone and I LOVE playing tour guide!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I ask for a change of location? I know I suggested Savannah but now with the whole car situation I won't have the moeny to get to Savannah!
So can we change to like atlanta or somewhere that I wouldn't have to stay in a hotel... if you guys don't want to then I can just wait until next time.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Can I ask for a change of location? I know I suggested Savannah but now with the whole car situation I won't have the moeny to get to Savannah!
So can we change to like atlanta or somewhere that I wouldn't have to stay in a hotel... if you guys don't want to then I can just wait until next time.
That definitely has put a damper on things for you, to be sure.

Unfortunately, I cannot make an extra trip to Atlanta at least until after the wedding is done in September. Got way too much stuff going on with work, grad school, moving, and wedding planning these days. But Atlanta is a good central location for others in Alabama and Tennessee to maybe come as well.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I am out-voted then I will wait until next time. I REALLY want to go to savannah for a weekend it would be a SUPER getaway. So we will have to take a vote on location!! I will stat a thread and make a poll with all the suggested Locations in it!