Any December 25th Birthdays?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My sister-in-law's sister has a Dec 25 birthday. She's the only person I know of personally. Mine is the 20th, and my family has always been very careful to keep the two occasions separate, and celebrate them separately. The only time I got one gift for both occasions was the odd time when it made a special (read too expensive) thing possible. I can handle that.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know anyone with a 24th or 25th birthday. But my stepbrother is the 29th, my cousin is the 28th, her husband is the 18th, a friend is the 9th, oh and a few other people. I'm not sure if any of them mind too much.

I think the best day to have a birthday is July 4th! It's my step-dad's birthday and a real good friend of mine's birthday is the 5th. That way you get barbecues and fireworks for your birthday! Plus we were always out of school for summer then and now we get the day off work most of the time!

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by charity

My BF's birthday is on Christmas eve. He said growing up, he was always visiting his grandparents for Christmas on his birthday. So I always make a big deal like "these are your birthday presents and these are your Christmas presents. My b-day is Dec. 3rd so I can sort of relate. Also, my dad's b-day is Jan. 2, when everyone is broke after Christmas!
My birthday is also Jan. 2, it sucks no one wants to hear about a birthday or another party. My Mother used to forget about my birthday-You'd think she'd at least remember she was there!

As I get older however it's not so bad to have people forget about your birthday specially this year. It's a scary number for me!!!

Cynthia