Any Cat Sprays?

xoxmyxox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Was just wondering if there are any kind of sprays to make my cats smell nice and clean lol as they are going outside a lot and sometimes come back in smelling not so nice and I don't want to use water to wash them as they don't like it

molly92

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can get waterless shampoo for cats, which is a foam you rub into their fur and then brush out. Some cats don't like even that, though. There are also pet wipes available. Be careful with heavily scented stuff, because cats have much more sensitive noses than we do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xoxmyxox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aw that's great thank you I'll have a look for it then thanks[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Was just wondering if there are any kind of sprays to make my cats smell nice and clean lol as they are going outside a lot and sometimes come back in smelling not so nice and I don't want to use water to wash them as they don't like it
Lilith and Sophie prefer Chanel Number 5. Henry prefers Calvin Klein's Obsession for men

I buy cat wipes from Amazon. I have used these successfully. They are hypoallergenic, fragrance free and safe for cats

xoxmyxox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]your cats must smell amazing with those fragrances on[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]thanks will check the wipes out

dorimon

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I buy cat wipes from Amazon. I have used these successfully. They are hypoallergenic, fragrance free and safe for cats

I used these same wipes to clean my parents-in-laws' senior kitty when he was staying with us.  He has difficulty cleaning certain areas.  And on occasion he will accidentally step in his own pee in the litter box. 
  But the wipes work really well!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I use baby wipes for my guy. I get the Sensitive skin kind. It is only his bum that I wipe, or any 'cling ons'. 

When I first adopted Artie, I was afraid of mixing his dander with my allergies. Also, he had been in foster care, in a dingy cellar. He smelt kind of funky. 

I took him to a groomer, who suggested the waterless shampoo. I am glad I did because he is so strong and such a fighter. I also had them do a good grooming on him. I did that for a bit, until I realized it really stressed him out.  

He smells just like a 'cat' now!!

xoxmyxox

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's cool I'm Definately going to invest in some sort of wipes or spray as my boy cat gizmo is white and black he gets rather dirty when he comes in from outside but my female cat cobey not got the same problem she smells great no issues there with her[emoji]9786[/emoji]️[emoji]9786[/emoji]️[emoji]9786[/emoji]️

sweetpea24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Furminator makes a waterless spray. I use a waterless spray but I think, though not sure, it is by Naturevet. I can't remember and it is on back order where I work. I use it when I'm grooming cats.

impossible cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is my personal favorite and it makes the cat smell amazing and the smell last all week, and it does wonders for making her fur softer.