Any breed suggestions?

beach bum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

She's definitly just a van DLH. Where are my beach friends, eh?????
Hi, Sam,

From what little they see and are told about this lovely lady, Samwise and Molly purr that she indeed shows signs of possibly having a Turkish Van somewhere in her family tree, but of course they cannot be sure. Without seeing her tail, and observing her overall coloration, the nature of her coat, body proportions, musculature, and such, they can only speculate.

In any event, they say that she is a beautiful lady. While they are very concerned about her fate, they are reluctant to ask, fearing what the answer might be.

Cheers,

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is certainly van patterned. And, I would say that her lenght is appropriate, we would call her "devon" coated. Her muzzle shape isn't 100% to type, from the photo, I will say, though it is sometimes hard to tell. She should have a rounded whiskerpad, almost puffed out. I also haven't ever heard of a dilute Van, so she's probably not a purebred. However, if you like, I can email my breeder, she often puts up notice for "van-alikes" to have a chance to get adopted.

to see more Van cats go to the Swimming Cats Website, or look to my Ghibli for a sample.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Briana went home last night!
I was so very happy to see the young couple come & take her home. She bit them as they walked out the door, & they both laughed! It is like a match made in heaven & I know this time Briana will get the home she deserves!

beach bum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Briana went home last night!
I was so very happy to see the young couple come & take her home. She bit them as they walked out the door, & they both laughed! It is like a match made in heaven & I know this time Briana will get the home she deserves!
Great news!