Any big plans for the weekend?

jdpesz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Today is Wedding Anniversary #16 for wife and I. I gave her a lovely card, into which I put two tickets to Champions On Ice tomorrow in Everett. She's very excited! We'll be in the upper level, so I don't know if I'll be close enough for pics, but I'll give it a try.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Oh Leah, that sucks that you have to work

Think of the money!
Thats pretty much how I get thru my workdays!
Aaaawww..Kenz you are like the sweetest person ever.
I did think of the money. But it's not much..Scince it was only 4 hours. Which sucks because it was my only day off and it was ruined cuz I had to put my hair up, and get ready, and forget about the rest of my plans.

Oh well..I'm home now, and everythings ok.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jdpesz

Today is Wedding Anniversary #16 for wife and I. I gave her a lovely card, into which I put two tickets to Champions On Ice tomorrow in Everett. She's very excited! We'll be in the upper level, so I don't know if I'll be close enough for pics, but I'll give it a try.
Happy Anniversary!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jdpesz

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! The ice show sounds great, hope you have a good time.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friday night my friend had a cocktail party and I stayed there afterwards. Saturday I had a Persian cat seminar. Last night I went over to my friend Tom's house and today I'm just relaxing because I start work at 4!