Ants!!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also would die if I seen that scorpian thing. Aaaaa! It was scary as heck.

But for ants, I just used those ant raid things that you put in corners, after a few days, they just dissappeared. But I also used the spray that you spray in the cracks of the walls, and down on each border (like where the wall meets the floor, and all around) of the house or room that they are in. It dries quickly, and doesnt harm your kitty. I havent seen an ant scince I did that.

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please don't use Raid. That stuff scares me!
Call an exterminator. What they use is less toxic than the stuff you are buying at the store.

If they are carpenter ants (big, black, attracted to moist areas), you really should let a professional handle it. They can locate the nests and bait them.

You can also try a mixture of 4 teaspoons Borax (found in the laundry section of the grocery store), 3 cups water & 1 cup sugar (place in a jar, put holes in the lid). Let them take it back to the nest (be patient).

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That scorpion is FREAKY!

For ants, I got some pellets to sprinkle outside around the house. That combined with ant buttons inside helped last year. Of course, now it has been raining, and the ants are coming back inside