Anti Social

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree. I have to change the channel if one of those commercials comes on or I'll end up crying because it makes me so sad/angry.
Once in awhile I'll try and watch animal cops and half way through I wonder how they do that day in and day out? If I saw just one animal being treated so horribly the owner would end up " ahem" seeing what that is like.....
Most people annoy me, and I enjoy spending my time off at home with my cats..They always know how to make me laugh..

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once in awhile I'll try and watch animal cops and half way through I wonder how they do that day in and day out? If I saw just one animal being treated so horribly the owner would end up " ahem" seeing what that is like.....
I try to watch that show occasionally myself. It just tears my heart out when the rescuers have to leave an animal overnight because the owner is allowed a 24 hour notice. I know that means the animal will be rescued the next day, but some of them are in such a pitiful condition that they need care immediately. I don't think I could walk away until the next day. I imagine it takes a special kind of person to do that sort of work; they're stronger than I could ever be.

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fully admit that I'm an anti social person. I love babies, but not really any over the age of about 2 years old. I don't care for adult interaction (other than my husband) and don't usually seek it out. I have NO girl friends, other than a couple girls I've known for years through work but I don't do anything socially with them. My husband is my one and only "friend". I much prefer the company of animals to people.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazycatlady777

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so glad you openly admit this, I feel exactly the same!!! People hurt, kitties dont. I do talk to a couple people but all I talk about is my cats lol
Thats why im on here, cause all though I love and prefer my relationships to my kitties talking about them to other kitty lovers is fun too, so I guess you could say this site gives me just enough social to not be a socio path LOL

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazycatlady777

I am so glad you openly admit this, I feel exactly the same!!! People hurt, kitties dont. I do talk to a couple people but all I talk about is my cats lol
Thats why im on here, cause all though I love and prefer my relationships to my kitties talking about them to other kitty lovers is fun too, so I guess you could say this site gives me just enough social to not be a socio path LOL
me too