Anti-ickypoo vs. nok-out

venusgirltrap

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Who has used both? Which is better?

I've used nok-out but thinking of trying anti-ickypoo.

iambic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haven't tried nok-out but Anti-Icky Poo worked for me. I got (giant and scary) carpet injector needle with it and a small blacklight flashlight and I could see the stuff working almost instantly. It leaves a strong, but not unpleasant "clean" smell lingering for a while.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also have only used Anti-icky-poo, and it has worked like a charm. I buy by the gallon from Amazon, free shipping as you need to use a lot of it.
It takes a while to dry, but it solved my problem well.
Some users swear by Nok out, so I guess it really comes down to what you use first... IMHO both are the best choice in the market for what I hear.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've used Nok Out but not Anit-ickypoo. What I like about Nok Out is that it doesn't leave a strong residual odor like a lot of the odor neutralizer products. All I can smell is a slight odor similar to a swimming pool.

Nok Out has gotten out odors that none of the others that I've tried could - Nature's Miracle, Urine Gone, Zero-Odor.

Just as an fyi - Zero Odor had absolutely no residual smell, but I did have cats return to the spot treated with it, where they did not return to the spot treated with Nok Out.

s han

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Nok Out has two versions: Disfectant and Odor Eliminator & Sanitzer. Under Eliminator & Sanitizer it also mentions: sanitizes, disinfects, eliminates odors. Please suggest which one I should buy.

The Anti-ickyoo is not for disinfected, right?

For all the experience users, please clarify the different of these two products for me! I would like a product including disinfectant.

Thank you.