answer the last question, ask the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My grade 10 teacher told me if I promise never, EVER to take math again he would pass me....I got 50% that year. I love calculators!

What is the name of the city where you were born?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anywhere near my family - we are close (preferably somewhere warm).

Do you use colour pens or black/blue pens for work (I am known for my multi-colours).

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by adymarie
Anywhere near my family - we are close (preferably somewhere warm).

Do you use colour pens or black/blue pens for work (I am known for my multi-colours).
My boss has had many talks to be about my coloured pens. Its a running joke now in the office. She finally said she wouldn't accept my time sheets or RTMs if written in anything but blue or black.

The weather right now is cloudly with a little rain. Supposed to clear up by night time.

Favorite brand of ketchup?

abbey cat girl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ah, you must live near me then. It's just stopped raining here.

Ketchup - Heinz - I know, I'm a slave to advertising.

How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the waggily tail.

raggiemom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL... you can try, but usually after 11 or 12 you get greatly looked down upon for going. (i did it until i was 16 or 17 and MAN, were people rude to me! but the way i see it is, if i bothered to get dressed, knock on people's doors and beg for candy, i deserved it.)

when was the last time you had a bubble bath.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by RaggieMom
but the way i see it is, if i bothered to get dressed, knock on people's doors and beg for candy, i deserved it.
I totally agree!
The only time I have gone trick or treating I was 20 years old, and some people really weren´t pleased with that!

MMMmmmm, I want to have a bubble bath right now, please! It´s so long since I had a bubble bath, I don´t remember when, probably when I was pregnant, so before June 2002! I only have a shower, but sometimes to my parents house to have a bath. When my son was very young, I sometimes took him there to take a "big bath", but then it had no bubbles in it.

Do you shower or take a bath? If you had both a tub and a shower, and all the time in the world, which would you rather do? (Those are 2 questions, I know
)

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like my showers more then Baths.......But if I had a jaquzze tub I would take baths over showers!

did you trick or treat?

Status
Not open for further replies.