answer the last question, ask the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Visiting my mom, going for a bike ride and hopefully getting hubby finally out to dinner and a movie (he has backed out at the last minute the last 2 weeks in a row!).

If you could be a professional athelete which sport would you compete in?

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Horses,3 Day eventing. Thats kind of like olympic style riding.Or professional Bass Fishergal.

What movie or tv character would you say is most like yourself?

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite activity is when Hooda sleeps with her head on the pillow. If you can call that an activity.

Whats your favorite pair of shoes right now?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know, but I know what you mean. I wake up with a headache and "cobwebs" in my brain!

Have you ever ridden in a train? How far?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, when I was in Girl Scouts in 9th grade we took the train from Denver, Colorado to Seattle, Washington. It was so much fun. That was a great trip because we actually manned a schooner (old fashioned sailing ship) from Seattle up to Victoria, B.C. and back.

Speaking of that, what's your greatest adventure so far?

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo This question makes my life sound boring!!

My greatest adventure so far was the road trip to Oregon 2 Christmases ago. I got to see Mountains and snow, and I can't express how scared I was driving through the mountain pass on cliffs with snow falling. It was a definitely thrill ride for me!

Not to mention the fact that we had ALL three of our siamese boys with us, and since they were miserable and just cried while in the carriers, we let them just find a good spot to sleep in the back. (Jake chose my lap for the entire 11 hour trip!)

What's the most romantic date you've ever been on?

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My greatest adventure is my life. I have had to take myself, by myself and move to many new towns, Because of school and jobs.

Do you have a place you consider "home"?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, I have. I guess the longest would be from Beijing to Xian, China. It took about 14 hours. Next would be from the very north of Germany to Salzburg, Austria, wich took about 8-9 hours, proabably with faster trains.

Do you have a DVD player?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I guess I was to late to answer the train question, my son is teething and started crying in the middle of my answer!

The most romantic date would be when my other half took me for a surprize weekend away, when we had been together for a year. We flew to the north part of the country, had glorious dinner in a very romantic restaurant, stayed there untill late in the night. Then spent the next day just walking around, looking into some shops and staying a long time at a restaurant eating the best cakes and hot chocolate and tea and just talking, enjoying our love...

What was the other question...yes, home. I would say, both where I grew up, where my parents live, just outside ReykjavÃ:censor:k, and also the family summerhouse, an hour away by a beautyful lake, where I have spent so much time through my whole life.

Do you prefer tea or coffee?

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First question: DVD player? nope...want to get one sometime when they get a bit cheaper
Second quesion: tea or coffee? I love both, but if I had to pick I'd choose tea...since you can drink it hot or cold.

McDonalds or Burger King? Which do you prefer?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Burger King, unfortunately there isn´t one in Iceland

Do you grow your own food, like potatoes, radishes, broccoli, rubarb and such?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to have a nice vegetable garden, but now I just put in a tomato or two. I used to have enough to can and feed the neighbors!

What is your idea of the perfect dinner? From salad to dessert. Beverage, too!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite dinner is pork with sauer kraut and dumplings. My favoeite salad is any thing with raw broccoli/cauliflower. My favorite deseert would be cherry pie. My favoeite drink is just milk.

What is the one food you just cant stand?

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
McDonalds (I just happened to be eating when I posted about McD's or BK!)

Was dinner healthy or was is bad like mine?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, chinese spring rolls with rice...I guess that would be semi healthy, or wouln´t it?

It´s allmost 3 AM, is it time for me to go to bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.