answer the last question, ask the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Define CHILDHOOD! As someone who couldn't read yet, I LOVVVEED Cinderella. My mother read that to me ALL the time! When I COULD read, I was all about the Judy Blume "Fudge" series and all of the Beverly Cleary Beezus and Romona and Henry Huggins.

Ever look at your face in one of those magnified mirrors that shows EVERYTHING?!?! ((I got one today! YIKES!))

lauralvscats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ohhh. I stay far away from those. I have big enough pores, thank you.
I don't want to see them enlarged to the size of craters
(scarry!!) I like the mirrors with the soft yellow "hollywood" lighting. I wish I could take that lighting everywhere

What friendship have you maintained the longest? and how long?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My best friend, Katey. We've been buds for 12-13 years. She gave Ike to me and Katey doesn't give her spotty puppies to just ANYBODY.

Where are you, in the birth order (oldest, youngest, somewhere in the middle?)

lauralvscats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm second oldest. My parents had three together (older sister, younger brother), but both remarried. Now I have an 8year old sister, a 7 year old sister, & a 6 year old brother. And my dad is still trying for more!! My husband and I are going to try to conceive in about 6-9 months or so. I think it would be pretty funny if my parents succedded at the same time!

Were you a daddy's girl (or child, sorry guys), or a momma's girl (or neither)?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haaaa Im a daddies girl , Always have been and always will.. You see I am 13 and I am very close to my Family
My dad lives 3 hours away so I dont see him very much I
my daddy

Is your hair Curly / straight , and long /or short?

Sam :kitty5:

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's my bday . . . but no exciting plans, my fiance is working, my best friend has evaporated (see my other post on that), my dad lives out of town, and my mom is going on a date, soooo . . . I don't know what I'm doing.
No one seems to remember/care it's my birthday. *sniff*

How bout YOUR weekend plans?

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVA! That's so sad when families forget, or perhaps they haven't forgotten but just haven't phoned yet... I dunno. They'll remember. Then make them feel real bad! Ha hA!

I'll probably help Darrell pass out resumes this weekend. His boss just told him there is no way he's ever going to get off nights, so now he's forced to look for another job, 12 years on nights is enough.

How many jobs have you had?

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dairy Queen, McD's, Goff Food Store, Bank, CK105, Z101.7, LCC, Meridian Township Police, Loss Prevention, Grandville Police, KIX 94.1, Auto-Owners, Casio, 99.1 WFMK.....

UGH! Can I stop now before I have to keep going? LMAO!

Watch any game shows?

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dairy Queen, two of the managers were sexually harassing me. I stayed about two weeks, then left. They were smacking my rear end and shoving ice down the front of my shirt, etc. In front of customers, too!!

Best job you're ever had?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was a music teacher in a school for physically, emotionally, and socially disabled children- one of the Miracle Network schools and hospitals. I loved those children, and I knew I was doing something worthwhile.

What would your dream job be?

luv those paws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No, not really, they play together, and sometimes one makes the other cry, but that isn't often and not terribly violent.

Is my workday ever going to end???

Status
Not open for further replies.