answer the last question, ask the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Depends on my mood and whats going on in my life- right now its 'Bring me to Life' by Evanescence (sp?)

Whats your favorite summer activity?

Edit- oops!! too slow!! ( I do like to dance though, when nobodys looking
)

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eating watermelon.

What is your least favorite part of summer? Mine is those darn mosquitos . . .

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When the sand sticks to the sunblock on my kids- makes a horrible mess in the car and house- oh, and the mosquitos

Do you have a beach nearby? ( I have a lot of them to choose from ! )

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live at the coast, but there are just rocks and seaweed...There is one tiny beach though, where they have made place to sit away from the wind, but that is nothing like "the real beaches"
My favorite beach is Carmel Beach, California, I want to go there now...

Where is your favorite beach?

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hawaii!!!!!

Is the beach your ideal vacation? Or do you prefer something else, such as skiing, etc.?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My ideal vacation is where there is warm, not windy and a good place to walk around, preferrably pretty scenery, perhaps a beach as well, and some shops and resaurants!

What is yous ideal vacation?

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never actually been away from my cars in the 3 years we've had them.
Well, not for more than a weekend. I probably will though, if I ever go on vacation again.

Carrie (((HUGS)))) I do understand. I didn't have a shower or bachelorette party either. My MOH was my sister, who couldn't even bother showing up in time for the pictures before the wedding because work rated over her only sister's wedding. Shower was out of the question. No one would have come anyway, so no big deal I guess. I definitely understand what you're feeling. I got pretty depressed because a lot of the stuff you're supposed to "share" with someone I didn't. The only one there for picking out my dress was hubby, no shower, no party, no one to help with the fittings, to help plan the wedding, etc. etc. I missed half of my formal reception because we had to make up for the pics my stupid sister couldn't bother showing up for. I'm not bitter about it, I swear.

But you know what? We still got married. That's the important part of the whole thing.

What was the best part of your wedding? If you're not married yet, what was the best date?

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting married next June. I can't pick a best date, we've had so many wonderful times!! I'd pick when he proposed, but that isn't really a "date." He got down on his knee and proposed and the whole nine yards!! It was so sweet!

Does your S/O have any really weird quirks?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bill takes forever to tell a story. He'll start, then go to the bathroom or to get a beer, come back and not finish until I prompt him.

Does your S/O rub your feet?

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep! Sometimes, when they are sore.

Does your S/O like something in particular like head rubs, back scratches, etc.? (Alex has to have his back scratched every 15 minutes, it seems!)

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hubby likes to have his back 'tickled'- a motion like little spiders going over his back. He usually falls asleep if I do it for very long

Whats your earliest childhood memory? Mine is of lying in my crib and seeing the little lambs on my wall ( It was a decal sort of thing- cartoon lambs)

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first memory is from when I was under 2 years old and my oncle picked me up from kindergarten/daycare (he was 12) and when it was our turn to get off the bus, he went first, holding my hand: The busdriver didn´t see me and closed the door exactly on our hands. People yelled, he of course opened again, but I had a mark on my hand. When we got home everyone felt sorry for me and asked if it hurt, but I wouldn´t admit it. I still remember the embaressing feeling of not wanting to admit that it hurt, even though it did - a lot!

What is your first memory?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can remember being in my crib too! No one believes it, but I do. I watched a little mouse come into the crib and urinate. I told my mother, who smiled. After that, if I was wet, she always said it must have been a little mouse that did it. Honestly, guys, it really happened!

Did (do) you get along with your brothers or sisters?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My older younger sister is my best friend (apart from my SO), although we are 9 years apart. I also get very well along with my younger sister, we are 17 years apart, so the gap is getting smaller each year.

How far apart are your sisters and brothers?

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Age-wise, you mean? I'm the oldest. My brother is 3 years younger. My half-sister is 1 year old. So, there's a big gap between my brother and me and her!!

How many siblings do you have?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom and dad had a daughter who was 16, a son who was 15, and a daughter who was three when I was born. So, my parents, like yours and Pollyanna's, raised two families!

Do you read the Sunday paper? What sections?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If my Sunday paper isn't here, when I get up, I am PO'd! I skip the sports section.

Do you read the comics first or save them for last?

Status
Not open for further replies.