Another vet visit for Pebbles

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by booktigger

Out of the 6 cats I had here at the beginning of the year, only 3 are still alive, and only one is still with me, the other two are in new homes now, and Pebbles was the 7th cat I have lost in 4 years. It is getting harder and harder with each one as well.
what a hard, hard year for you!
you're right - she's happy & healthy now, running on all 4 legs... but that doesn't help you miss her less.
to you during this painful time...

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You are both amazingly strong girls and I feel honoured to have met Pebbles (and to not have been bitten!
)

I know that your sweet girl is playing happily over the Bridge holding you as close to her heart as you are her
Ginger will be by her side and they will be looking down smiling that they had such a wonderful Mum and opportunity of love, life and happiness

RIP Sweet angel, Pebbles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Laureen, it really has been, and all three deaths have been since the end of September, just to make it that bit worse. But, we will get through it.
Thanks Sar - I dont think Ginger will be by her side, PEbbles wasn't very nice to him at times. He will be with SNowy, the only one of my cats that he has got on with, and they will prob both be avoiding her!!