Another question for single peeps...

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

BTW you contaminate the drink with your saliva doing that and it will spoil faster
Yeah, it's kinda gross so no I don't ever drink from the carton.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

Im a strange person. Just FYI for everyone to know before I post my next sentence. LOL

I find farting and burping very funny (my whole family does) so.........

I fart and burp freely around anyone and I usually end up cracking up because I find it so funny.
I do too! It is so funny when Pepper (it's always Pepper) looks at me like, ewwww! Of course, I burp and fart anywhere, it's just funnier when I get The Look from Pepper!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

Im a strange person. Just FYI for everyone to know before I post my next sentence. LOL

I find farting and burping very funny (my whole family does) so.........

I fart and burp freely around anyone and I usually end up cracking up because I find it so funny.
Weird thing for me is that my father did freely but for some reason I always found it offensive. At least excuse your self if so, thats the one thing I ask! For some reason I have found most guys start feeling this exceptable after a while.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not single, but don't share milk with anyone since I get the lactose free milk for myself.

Main reasons for never drinking straight from the cartoon - I don't trust best by dates on dairy, my nose isn't good at detecting spoiled milk, and I have bad luck.

I make DH sniff it and the cats test if before I'll drink a glass.

To those that find farting funny - the humor quickly goes out of it when you have a near toxic gassy cat. Though it's still funny when Tomas farts while DH is holding him.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am doing it at the moment - I always have my morning drink straight from the carton, just in case I want less than I have poured - dont want to waste it!! And I do like to put my jammies on when I get in and dont have to leave the house again!! And dont always get dressed on Sunday's either - I work Mon-Fri, have to shop or stuff on Sat, so if I dont have to do anything on Sun, it is nice to just slob round the house - I do housework, but dont leave the house, although in the summer I will, as I am a sun worshipper. Love living on my own at times - just watching films that is boring.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't drink milk or juice, but I will take a drink right from the water jug!!

and I'm a "jammies as soon as I get home" kinda girl too

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not single, I live with my boyfriend and I still do it. We have washed out juice bottles that we fill up with his parents well water .. Our city water is horrible, and we are spoiled with his parents well water .. And if its a small enough bottle, or theres not much in it, I just take a drink right out of it. I dont care. It's only me and him.

He also drinks his apple juice straight from the bottle. He drinks almost a whole bottle a day, so if he were to use a cup, he'd dirty probably 5 or more cups.

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Do you fart and belch freely and loudly, and if no ones there to hear it does it make a noise?
Yup and Yup .. I don't hold anything back in front of my boyfriend, and he doesn't hold anything back in front of me .. I burp as loud as I want, and I dont care. I burp at work too. I work with a bunch of guys, and one girl, in a warehouse. Most of the customers, are surprised, that a girl can burp that loud. Some of their expressions and comments are great. But if it's a customer I dont know, then I won't do it in front of them.

And I try not to do it loudly in public if I can help it.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

So....those that live alone..

Do you drink straight from the juice/milk carton???

I totally do...
I don't live alone but I often drink straight from the carton... and so does Matt!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the main reasons I like living by myself is I don't have to be polite when I am at home relaxing. Pee with the door open, eat chocolate pudding with my finger, drink the orange juice out of the carton, not wear pants if its hot.

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No to the milk, yes to everything else. Living alone gives you the PRIVILEGE of farting where ever and when ever you want. I don't close any doors, no matter what I'm doing. I'm not a pajamas type of girl, but as soon as I'm home, the shoes and pants come off. I keep a pair of yoga pants next to the front door in case the door bell rings.

PS..love eating ice cream straight from the carton!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope - I never did; not even when I lived by myself. I'd much rather drink out of a glass, anyway.

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

Pee with the door open,
We don't have much of a choice in that regard - not when you have furbabies wanting to get in to make sure that big white thing hasn't sucked you down into it!

~KK~

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't drink much milk but I do drink from the soda bottle, OJ jug and water jug
Its so nice to not have to worry about what someone else thinks of what I'm doing.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Ugh, NO! I can't stand the little crusty bits that dry up around the mouth of the jug.
I blow those off before taking a swig!

One of the main reasons I like living by myself is I don't have to be polite when I am at home relaxing. Pee with the door open, eat chocolate pudding with my finger, drink the orange juice out of the carton, not wear pants if its hot.
This is also a good way to know that your partner really loves you for you because I do ALL those things (including belching/farting freely) and he still married me!

Originally Posted by KittKatt

We don't have much of a choice in that regard - not when you have furbabies wanting to get in to make sure that big white thing hasn't sucked you down into it!

~KK~
For us it's Wickett's opportunity to a captive audience for petting.

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG
TMI!
Just kidding, nothing like a good smelly fart
I drink out of my water jug, but I don't drink out of my boyfriends even though he is not around all the time.. I feel it would be disrespectful to him. He uses a glass. I burp in front of him, but don't fart. He would be grossed out, he's such a prude.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't live alone, I'm married. I don't drink out of the jug.

When I lived by myself I didn't drink straight out of the jug either.

And I really don't care if Mike drinks out of the milk jug. I am lactose intolerant, so he can get all the germs he wants in his milk.
As long as he stays out of my soy milk.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well... no Being lactose intollerant I'm not a milk person, and living with my parents excludes drinking out of the orange juice...

But knowing how Klutzey I am I would have orange juice all down the front of me if I tried