Another Post Spay Question Please

6kittymama

Now 10 kitty mama!
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to keep pestering you all with spay questions. My kittens were spayed today. I have them in my home office. They are doing well but I can't get them to stop jumping. I have created steps up to the window ledge and I have a permanent desk that I also created steps up too after they jumped up there without steps. Is that okay if they use the steps? The only other place I cam put them is the bathroom but the vanity in there is higher then my office desk and there is also a higher window ledge in there. My bedroom is where they were before but my bed is also tall and I had a chair next to the bed to make it easier for them to get up there before the spay and half the time they ignored it and climbed the bedspread so I don't want to risk them climbing with their stitches. I do have pillows on the floor for them to land on. Should I sleep in there on the floor with them tonight? Am I overthinking this?

Thank you for any thoughts. The stitches are inside stitches if that makes a difference. I really wasn't prepared for them to be so frisky so soon after. The good thing is at least they are not wrestling with each other.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi! That's perfect if they use the steps, good for you!
Well, maybe sleeping on the floor tonight would help to slow them down a little...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

6kittymama

Now 10 kitty mama!
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi! That's perfect if they use the steps, good for you!
Well, maybe sleeping on the floor tonight would help to slow them down a little...
Yes they are using them most of the time. Not actual stairs really but strategically placed stools and pillows of different heights :)