Another Porch Purrer?

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Awwwww..Pat, she is so precious...My Sharky and Job are that color but she has the prettiest little feminine :kitty5: face
She even lays down like a prissy little thing :laughing2 :LOL: Thank you for the pic
She's so beautiful!

Love,
C.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't think that picture really does her justice but I only had 2 pics left on that roll and that was the best of the 2. I will definitely be taking more soon.

She's a kitty with an attitude for sure! She can be so sweet one minute
and the next she'll be trying to take a chunk out of someone's hand
. Then we take a look at her pretty little innocent face and just have to love her.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Pat, she bites you?
Wow, does she go for you aggressively or is she giving those love bites?
Boy, talk about looks can be deceiving! :laughing2 :LOL: :LOL: Well, I'd put up with it...that's just the way I am too! :LOL:
:LOL:

Love & Peace

gemini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cat...I wouldn't exactly call them love bites. They are usually done in play though. She loves to "attack". She's pretty rough sometimes (we're trying to break her of that). It's possible that some of it is aggression when she's had enough and wants to be left alone. I have a feeling she was abandoned because of her bad habits of biting and getting on the counter, etc. I don't really have a problem with her because I realize she's young and will do these things. Some of her habits will need to be corrected, but heck, at least one of cats gets on the counter when we aren't around and they are 6 years old. The little black hairs all over the place give that away! :laughing2

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by gemini
...because I realize she's young and will do these things. Some of her habits will need to be corrected, but heck, at least one of cats gets on the counter when we aren't around and they are 6 years old. The little black hairs all over the place give that away! :laughing2
Pat :angel2:
:daisy:

You're so funny! I love what you said about that she's young but will do this! Mine have no mercy on me!
Some of her habits will need to be corrected is so cute! Please, I'm gonna give you my address and you can correct my cats! :laughing2...My cats are rotten! They do whatever they want; they get away with pure murder they run the show around here; but I'm in love with them!
By no means am I being disrespectful to you! I just founda a bit of humour in what you said, because my cats know immediately that they can just walk all over me and I'm not gonna say a thing. I wish I had the courage to confront them! :laughing2 EEEEks...I hope I'm not alone on that one! :laughing2

Love ya....
C.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pat - I am sending my address too - mine have a lot of behaviors that I wast fixed!!!!!!!!Maybe you can be famous as the 'cat whisperer' - you know like the horsie guy?!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am really glad everything went well for Misty at the vets! She is such a beautiful cat!

gemini

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2 Maybe I have my work cut out for me!! All of the cats I had in the past and the ones we have now are pretty docile compared to Misty. She's quite the free spirit. That's OK. I'll love her no matter what she does!

Come to think of it, I didn't really train Spooky and Speckals. They trained me. I learned to keep my potted plants out of reach and everything else I didn't want them to get into. Sorry, Cat and Deb, guess I won't be helping you out with your kitties behavior problems after all. :laughing2 :laughing2