Another one!!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one is only a temporary foster though!! The rescue lady has had a phone call off a friend, they know of a 6 month old who has been chucked out after having had a litter of kittens, her 'owners' have now gone on hol, asked neighbours to look after cat - not left a key, or any food. So, the little mite is coming to us, she deserves better than that. So, if you dont see a lot of me the next 3 weeks, it is cos I have 6 cats again (I do remember saying I was going to stay at 4, not sure what happened there!!), and am too busy for the PC!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks - I must be bonkers. I have reached my second aim though, which is to foster more cats than I did last year - just didn't think I would reach that aim by early May!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
look out!! you're getting pretty close to my number!!
how sad for the little girl, i know she'll be happy with you!! Good luck

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys, I do still think I am bonkers, 6 cats is a lot of work for me with work and the internet addiction, but I can't leave a 6mo unneutered female who has recently had kittens outside!! She is going to the rescue when the lady is back off her hols though.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck and I hope she adjusts well and you are able to find her a forever home SOON.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheers guys. I am sure this little one will find a home easily as she is so young. Mine dont like such young cats but hopefully Shabba and Lucy will!!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks older fortunatley, am going to take her to the vets tomorrow hopefully.