Another newbie!

rlavach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi all, just joined & wanted to say hi! I came here because my cat Rocky had another flare up of his FLUTD and I'm trying my best to educate myself. I've learned so much already! Hope to participate more :)

Here are my babies!

Top left: Bruno. He's a big boy that loves food & skiddish. Steals food from the garbage & his siblings. Had a new minor eye problems & that's it. 

Middle left: Chase. She's the old lady & our first cat. Don't know exact age, around 15+, stray cat gifted to us from friend. Very cranky and growls at everyone, but loves my dad! 

Bottom left:Shizu. She crossed the rainbow bridge in Jan 2014. Broke my heart. Very fast progression of jaw cancer. Only lived 3 weeks from discovery. She picked us at a local animal shelter. She was literally the perfect cat.

Top right: Sunshine. Pudgy street cat turned indoor. I fed her since she was born with her siblings & mom. She gave birth to Bruno, Bella and Rocky in my backyard, but a 4th got stuck in the canal. I brought her to the vet for an emergency c-section. She stayed inside ever since, but still very solitary.

Middle right: Rocky. I'm a bit partial to him. He is sweet, skinny, very adventurous, nosy & gets into trouble. He had a urinary blockage, twice, when he was 2. Recently, 2 bouts of cystitis (most recently 2 weeks ago). I spoil him rotten. He greets me at the door daily. Yes, that's my lipstick on him. 

Bottom right: Bella. She is sneaky, cunning & very smart. Likes attention, but only when she asks for it. Picky eater. 

Chase & Sunshine live with my parents. I took Rocky, Bella & Bruno (siblings) when I got married 2.5y ago. We're a big happy family! 

vbcatparent

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome around! Looks like you have a nice variety of breeds and personalities there. I can't be any help with the FLUTD, but I'm here for moral support!

brendan2282

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome!  Your kitties are awfully cute.  I'm new to the site, too, along with my cats, Max and Phoebe.  Don't know how you manage to take care of so many cats!  My wife and I have the two and it's about all we can handle :)  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rlavach

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Welcome!  Your kitties are awfully cute.  I'm new to the site, too, along with my cats, Max and Phoebe.  Don't know how you manage to take care of so many cats!  My wife and I have the two and it's about all we can handle :)  
Hi Brendan2282, it is a lot of work! Now it's easier since I got married & have half w/me & half with my parents. But when we go on vacation & bring them back home...it's nuts! 2 on special diets, 1 a food hog, the other 2 timid & the last has her own room. But we love them! 

And thanks, VBCatParent! I'm determined to help my little baby.