Another Newbie

llamalamp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! I am another new person to this site. I have read a ton of articles on here so I figured why not join. I also joined in part to show off my babies and to talk with other cat lovers. My name is Ashley and my family now has five cats though they are all outdoor with one indoor/outdoor cat. I own two kitties myself which I got awhile after my FeLV babies died (I already took the liberty of posting them a memorial page). Oz and Barney are ready to join me at my apartment this summer! 

Oz

Barney

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Barney looks like the classic pictures of a guy sprawled on the bed in a tuxedo after a high-brow party. Oz is such a beautiful blue (grey) tabby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

llamalamp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Barney has the attitude of a high-brow guy to believe me. And thank you he has some red points to but you can't see much of them on the picture. I love the cat in your avatar, that cat is .adorable! 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is Sugar. She and her sister, Spice (I refer to them as S&S) are shelter adoptees that are almost 2 years old. If you look on my profile page, there are some pictures of all my ladies in my album.

Last edited:

llamalamp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
 My boys are shelter cats too. They're all so gorgeous! I really love the blue eyes on one of your kitties. 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I LOVE the photo of Barney sprawled out!  We have a cat who sleeps like that all the time, too.  It's just adorable.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Barney looks like the classic pictures of a guy sprawled on the bed in a tuxedo after a high-brow party. Oz is such a beautiful blue (grey) tabby.
Yes, great photos of your gorgeous boys! Barney looks very chilled. 
 Welcome 

llamalamp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you both! I've been a little hesitant to post in other forums. But thank you all for being so welcoming.