Another Newbie here!

Dove5591

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Everyone...I'm new here. I found this site while Googling for an issue we're having with a cat that recently came to our home. I'll post that in one of the forums. Just wanted to say hello. Our 17 year-old ginger boy was laid to rest on 10/29/23 and it seems the universe sent us another cat while we were still in mourning for our boy. We weren't ready but sometimes we don't get to choose!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-179632.jpg.gif
Dove5591 and on behalf of TheCatsite community, a warm
83b628873c7a2419b34230feadd8daf9.jpg
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

We are so
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about the loss of your ginger boy :alright: You may want to pay a tribute to him and you may do so here in Crossing the Bridge

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: to TCS D Dove5591
it's nice to meet you,my deepest Sympathy for your loss

Look forward to seeing you in the Forums,glad you found your way to us all❤

backwoodsvet

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome and Sorry about the loss of Ginger Boy.....Maybe someone out there knew you would be sad about Ginger boy and sent you a replacement to soften the blow...............

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
So sorry about the recent loss of your 17 year old ginger kitty. RIP sweetie. :angel3:
I see you've posted a thread about the new cat that has come into your life. Thanks for caring about her. :catlove:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :wave3:

So sorry for your loss :rbheart: