Status
Not open for further replies.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Total Eclipse of The Heart... By whats her name
That would be Bonnie Tyler.

Take Another Little Piece of My HEART---Big Brother & the Holding Co., with Janis Joplin on lead vocals

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Dying Wish - Deadsoul Tribe

(Very appropriate lyrics, I wonder if I could get it put in my will somewhere to get played at my funeral - maybe people would get the message.
)

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Dying Wish - Deadsoul Tribe

(Very appropriate lyrics, I wonder if I could get it put in my will somewhere to get played at my funeral - maybe people would get the message. )
Very interesting lyrics; I'd never heard of this song before. I'm always telling DH what songs I want at my wake/funeral, but I know he won't remember. I intend to make a CD with what I consider to be the appropriate music.

Back to the game!

Living On My Own .............................Freddie Mercury
A World of Our OWN---the Seekers

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

Very interesting lyrics; I'd never heard of this song before. I'm always telling DH what songs I want at my wake/funeral, but I know he won't remember. I intend to make a CD with what I consider to be the appropriate music.
That could be interesting!
I always compare Deadsoul Tribe to Tool - for those who probably like Tool, though they're not copying Tool since Psychotic Waltz is what DST morphed out of and that goes back to the mid 80s. Useless info, but maybe someone would like the band?

The Coldest Days of Winter - Deadsoul Tribe

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

[ I wonder if I could get it put in my will somewhere to get played at my funeral - maybe people would get the message.
)

I would love to someone put this song: These are the DAYS of our lives.....Queen... in my funeral...

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those Were The Days, My Friend - Mary Hopkins

and a bit of trivia about this song - the first known recording was made in the 1920s by Alexander Vertinsky. It has been recorded many times in many languages. At the same time Hopkin's version was out, there was also a version in Russian (Nani Bregvadze) that received air play in some areas of Canada.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Best Friend," the theme song from "The Courtship of Eddie's Father," the wonderful old Bill Bixby series... by the late great Harry Nilsson!

Status
Not open for further replies.