Another Medical Question

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Laureen, sure, milk products are fine! But glycerine and gelatin and such... can't do it.

CC, you're right about calcium, I'll bet -- I used to take it, but ran out and forgot all about it! You may have hit on the problem!
then i think the ones i posted will be ok... here're the ingredients for Champion [cookies & cream flavor]: Micro-Filtered And Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Concentrate And Isolate, Whey Peptides, Natural And Artificial Flavoring, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Xanthan Food Gum, Sucralose, Carrageenan, Acesulfame Potassium

Allergy Warning: Contains Milk Derived Products. Produced In A Facility That Also Processes Soy, Peanut, And Shellfish Derivatives.

& for the Syntrax Nectars [strawberry-kiwi flavor]:
Whey Protein Isolate*, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame-K, FD&C Red #40, Sucralose.

since i don't remember what the apple or vanilla ones are [brand] i won't bring any of those.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laureen, bless your heart, that's so sweet of you!
I must admit, the strawberry sounds good -- I'd love to try it! Maybe this will be the answer for me.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Laureen, bless your heart, that's so sweet of you!
I must admit, the strawberry sounds good -- I'd love to try it! Maybe this will be the answer for me.
i'll bring a serving of each flavor of Champion that i have, as well as one of each flavor of Nectar.
Champion i have chocolate, cookies & cream, & banana. Nectar i have the strawberry-kiwi, peach & roadside lemonade.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh, no -- just one to try is enough! You're too nice! I'll PM you...

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My doc gave me iron pills, and now my nails are hard as rocks, and growing faster than I can manage them. Until then, they were fairly brittle, and peeled in layers.