Another Make a Story Thread

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As the king arose from the bed to his full stature, Prince Hornbeam bowed to his beloved and regal majesty. He had always thought the king was an old, frail man. "Your majesty," he whispered in awe.

"Arise, young prince, you have helped to restore me to my former self. You have successfully put a stop to Kitklash's plot to murder me. As a reward for your faithfulness and your dedication to my daughter, Princess Simone, you will soon know the whole truth!"

Suddenly, a glow appeared in the sky that outshone the rising sun. The glow grew larger and its golden gleam finally filled the room. Finally, their blinded eyes cleared, and they realized that a beautiful woman stood in their midst. The young people were mystified by her presence, but the king smiled as he recognized her lovely countenance, and seemed not surprised at all when the woman surrounded them with her cloak. Then the entire group, enveloped so gently, yet securely, seemed to rise above the castle walls until they floated gently to a large platform in the middle of the fair.

The guards knelt until the group was out of sight. Then Kitklash came staggering out of the castle. Rage filled his once handsome face until his visage became grotesque! The black magic
that he had attempted to bestow upon the king had now enveloped him, and he finally collapsed. The guards realized they had been fooled by his skillful and understated rhetoric, and had not realized the evil behind his actions. They mounted their steeds and followed their beloved king, watching the shining glow in the morning sky.

Hagatha
Enchanted
Killara
Sister
Sorcerer
Vowed

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Simone gasped as she realized that the beautiful enchantress was Hagatha! Her father had a lot of explaining to do! Hagatha deposited them in the town square in front of Killara who had been so worried about Simone and Hornbean! Killara was enchanted by the King's beautiful persona! He seemed to be staring straight at Killara. Hagatha turned to Killara and said, "Dear child, you had been taken from your home when you were a small child for your protection". "Your father was worried that a foul game was a foot and that your life was at stake." "He had me secret you here in this town under the rule of this wise leader." "Your younger sister had been foully murdered and he would do anything to protect you!" "Now that the evil sorcerer KitKlash has been defeated you may know your true identity!" Killara gasped in suprised, she had never guessed any of this! The king looked at her and said, "Killara dear, you are my promised wife!" "You are the daughter of a fine duke and I have loved you from afar for a long time!" "I have vowed to love you for all time!" Simone was thrilled that her father loved her new friend! It would be wonderful to have her a s a stepmother! Killara was in awe, that so great a man could love her. She looked into his eyes and saw his love reflected there. "Of course I shall be your bride", she exclaimed and he swept her into his arms. Simone smiled at Hornbean, who cleared his throat and hesitantly asked the king, "Sir, I love your daughter and I would ask your permission to court her!" Simone was thrilled and got her daddy to agree, even though she was young. A young child came up and said to the Princess, " I have the perfect name for your cat, your Majesty!" "Happiness". So Rescue became Rescue Happiness and all of the realm rejoiced.

The End!