Another issue after kidney failure...

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so glad things are looking so well for your little Luke. That's wonderful news!

Stephenliebsch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys:) I am HAPPY to come here to SAY that the vet we were at...wanted to euthanize him after his crea went up to 8.56. It was a very hard time for me and for my husband, we cried a lot but didn't give up. We seen on Luke that he simply wants to live and he's the bravest. We searched for a big vet clinic,took him there which already was hard cuz he was close to coma, he was very weak and vomiting. They told us we need a miracle and they'll try everything they can. We left Luke there for treatment and real IV !! That day his crea was 10. We visited him everyday since. Yesterday the clinic was waiting for us to tell us the good news. His crea went down to 2.9!!!!! He had to get insulin and other stuff too when we took him to the clinic. We couldn't believe it. They told us, he is a real miracle , they seen at him that he's a warrior and doesn't want to give up! He still needs a few more days of treatment at the clinic and then he can come home !!!!!! I can't believe it,really. We are so happy I can't tell in words and thank you all for your time and comments !!! You are amazing! :heartshape::petcat:
My cat was just diagnosed with acute kidney failure. He just was hospitalized and is on Ivy, im happy to head story’s like this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rentuna

Luke the warrior
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat was just diagnosed with acute kidney failure. He just was hospitalized and is on Ivy, im happy to head story’s like this.
I'm so sorry !! As I seen, acute kidney failure can be totally reversed. They just need to find out exactly what's causing it.
My little warrior died, they killed him with malpractice :(
I hope your furry friend will get better! I wish you and him the best and strength!!! :petcat: