Another Foster Kitty Picture

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Catherine :angel2:
:daisy:

Thank you for sharing so much priceless information to Michelle, except your words are not only reaching her, they have helped me immensly as well and for that I thank you so much for that too.

You speak of meditation quite a bit and I know for a fact that is something that I must do. I've been trying to focus on doing that at least 5-10 minutes a day. I can't seem to sit still long enough. However; it is getting better. My goal is to zone out in good thoughts and prayer for at least an hour. Or at least until I feel like I'm not even thinking of time; only good thoughts.

My x-boyfriends grandmother was hit by a truck! She is a woman of 88 years old and has been in Tai Chi for about five years now...that woman has recovered without a hitch! She is so blessed and I can't tell you how amazing this woman is! She reads spirtiual teachings all the time and has never complained about pain or anything. She's such a wonderful lady and has taught me so much about patience and life. She also combines yoga within her schedule....Her soul shines so bright and she emits a guidance about her. Somewhat like yourself

Thanks again for all your wonderful messages Catherine.

Love, Peace &

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear Michelle,

I hope that sharing with Catherine has helpled you. Her words are so soothing.

I hope you got my message, or email...I'm on so much medication I can't even remember when I sent that, but I know I did...I've been thinking about you and I hope to hear that things will be moving in a more positive light very soon...I'm sure they will Michelle.

Love, Peace &

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you Catherine and Catarina, you have been wonderful sources of encouragement and understanding. I got your E-mail, Catarina, and sent a reply on the 7th. Have you recieved it? If not, I can re-send it.

Sandra--
Prince is a little boy.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Michelle
:angel2:

I hope this posting finds you in good spirits
:

I can't say that I never got your mail, because Lord knows if I have deleted it by accident. I'll be very careful to watch what I'm doing. If you can resend it that'd be wonderful to hear from you of course. But, it's not necessary sweetie as long as I know that you recieved mine. It's just that I wanted to let you know that I am here for support. I've been limited the amount of time on my computer the past few days, so I am currently trying to catch up with email now...
UGH! :laughing2:

Email me anytime.
....it's always so nice to chat and make new friends across the miles
:

Love & Peace
Catarina

izabo22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think your mother will miss that sweety if you just give it to a friend of yours
for one or two days and turn yourself different than what she has used you to be . People are very sensitive on changes and they try to avoid them . So if your mother used you to be depressed
try to be the opposite
. She will ask you to bring the cat back!!!

izabo22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think your mother will miss that sweety if you just give it to a friend of yours
for one or two days and turn yourself different than what she has used you to be . People are very sensitive on changes and they try to avoid them . So if your mother used you to be depressed
try to be the opposite
. She will ask you to bring the cat back!!!