Another food question!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just sat down to eat lunch, and lunch today is lasagana, left over from Friday. I'm eating it cold, without reheating it. I also like cold spaghetti, cold soup and cold beef stew. Mom, dad and hub all think I'm wierd (also like cold coffee). What kind of foods do you guys eat cold that are usually served warm?

catlover7731

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I like pizza cold, I started this after one night after too much to drink
in college and I was starving the next day all there was to eat in my friends fridge was pizza, so that was my late breakfast. I will still do it once in a while. Nothing else I can think of.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, I put my peanut butter in the fridge. I don't like it room temperature. I like it cold
I also like cold pizza

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm... i like risottos cold, depends on the pasta, and i like certain coffees cold too

Meat im not such a fan of anyway

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like cold, sweet coffees. I'm actually drinking a mocha frappucchino right now. If I make a pot of coffee I'm perfectly content waiting for it to become lukewarm and drinking it down quickly. I also like cold spaghetti , pizza, fried chicken, turkey, roasted chicken, mac and cheese, and mashed potatoes. I have to say that cold chicken and turkey are my favorites. I prefer both cold.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I prefer leftover roast (or any meat for that matter) cold. I like cold baked bean sandwiches.

Our daughter makes a coffee and puts it in the fridge until it gets cold. She also keeps her chocolate bars and cookie dough in the freezer so it will be hard when she eats it.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hot Dogs. Though I did heat the couple I ate for lunch today. I splurge and bought all beef ones.

Lasagna...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, for me, I don't like salad that is cold. (The lettuce part I like at room temp) Now cold pizza is ok, and maybe a bite or two of cold spaghetti, but I'd so much rather have it heated up.....

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I eat leftover pizza cold. I also eat any leftovers cold when I'm too lazy to heat them up.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I was a kid I could barely stand leftovers. Now I can eat leftovers warm or cold. There aren't any that I prefer cold. I'll eat them like that if I don't feel like heating them up.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Coolness! I for one am partial to frozen nuts.
Frozen nuts? What kind, walnuts, pistachio nuts, chestnuts, mixed nuts or what?