Another dump job

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It looks like Riley is holding her own against the great hunter...Prowler.
Is she a keeper?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep, she is a keeper-

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is wonderful news MA. Riley has a loving home & I suspect that Prowler is glad.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just caught this thread...Riley is just adorable!
Bless you for taking in another! I think she is the long-lost littermate to the ones I have now!

I don't know, but it seems that this year I'm hearing more abandoned cat stories than usual. One of the girls I work with just took in a kitten that was thrown from a second story window (the homeowners denied ever seeing the kitten before
). Fortunately she's fine now. Another co-worker saw a cat thrown from a car window, starved, and hardly alive, and approximated at 13 years old. Another co-worker took her in, and has spent in the neighborhood of $1000.00 in vet bills (money she can ill-afford to spend). An x-ray revealed that this kitty's intestines were lined full of litter. Apparently she had been so starved that she resorted to eating litter

Thankfully there are people willing to help and take in these waifs!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she looks gorgeous!

I saw two strays in palermo, i was tempted to take them but then again we were flying back so it was impossible.
my mum has promised me though that if she finds a kitten she will bring it back

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have said it before, and it bears repeating. People that do this type of thing to animals do not deserve to take up space on the planet! Why they get chosen to have horrendous things happen could be because there are so many of them and they are considered things, easily disposable- after all, they are cats, cats can survive on their own without humans to help them!

That is so sad about that kitten that had to resort to eating litter because nothing else was given to him. How about we force feed the ******* that did that some clumping litter 7 times a day and see how he likes it!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

I have said it before, and it bears repeating. People that do this type of thing to animals do not deserve to take up space on the planet! Why they get chosen to have horrendous things happen could be because there are so many of them and they are considered things, easily disposable- after all, they are cats, cats can survive on their own without humans to help them!

That is so sad about that kitten that had to resort to eating litter because nothing else was given to him. How about we force feed the ******* that did that some clumping litter 7 times a day and see how he likes it!
I'm always amazed at how cruel some people can be. What was done to that poor cat took a long time (she was only 4lbs when found). It's inexcusable and unfathomable.

Shoot, I felt bad this morning because I had forgotten to fill one of the three dry food bowls last night after I washed it. That means they had only two bowls of dry, and 5 cans of wet to get them through the night.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are indeed buds-

Prowler and Riley

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh MA...The picture of Riley & Prowler cuddled together is adorable. The girls look so secure & healthy.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Lord, that picture should come with a warning! That? Is adorable!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh good grief can these pictures get any better?!, i love it!!!

Everytime i see Riley as well i see Sophie.....full of mischief!!

You've got two best friends there without a doubt!!