Another Dog question

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This made me so happy to see.

David said that Angel and Meish were actually nose to nose today without any negative sounds from them.

Here is another shot of Angel:

She just got back from the vet with DH. Poor thing got 5 shots and a rectal probe!! Plus some stuff up her nose. We did her heart guard treatment today and we'll do frontline Wednesday... poor pup will sleep good tonight

salem cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwww!!! She is so cute! I had a one just like her for 12 years until cancer took her
She saved my sister when we were younger for a intruder in our house. This intruder didnt expect us home for vacation so early. When we got home it was late and my sister was asleep so my Dad just layed her on the couch instead of hauling her upstairs...The intruder was on drugs, found her there and tried to tie her up. She had been gagged and what little noise she could make, Nikki heard and went to her rescue. She somehow jumped up and bit a hole in his cheek and was barking like crazy which woke everyone up. He was caught...but because of the fact he was on drugs, he was found not responsible for his actions and got off free....And our little Nikki was a hero! The best part!

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh she is precious, precious, precious

I notice that she has the eye gunky stuff that my toy poodle used to get ...
That brown gunky stuff can stain so I used to buy this special eye gunk and moustache stuff called "crystal eye" or "crystal clear" or something like that..and it helps clear that up...Sorry, i cannot remember the exact name but I am sure any breeder or pet supply store will know what I am talking about if you are interested.

Just so nice to see them actually on the same couch..sweet

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

Oh she is precious, precious, precious

I notice that she has the eye gunky stuff that my toy poodle used to get ...
That brown gunky stuff can stain so I used to buy this special eye gunk and moustache stuff called "crystal eye" or "crystal clear" or something like that..and it helps clear that up...Sorry, i cannot remember the exact name but I am sure any breeder or pet supply store will know what I am talking about if you are interested.

Just so nice to see them actually on the same couch..sweet
LOL I used to use that stuff on my little dog, can't remember the name though lol.

And that is one adorable puppy.
I miss having a little dog.
I like my big boy, but I don't think I'll ever get another big dog once he's gone.