Another Angel is with us

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Thats one of the things EVER IMO is to lose a parent!! My dad earned his wings on Oct 5, 2004 and he was taken WAY too early as well( he was 49) I am going to be thinking of you! Just know shes in a much better place now. {{{HUGS}}}

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being 3 months away from 49 its always difficult to read of someone's passing being so close in age to me. I am sorry for your loss. What a beautiful poem in tribute to your mother.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh, you bring shivers and tears to my eyes. God bless your mother. What a wonderful tribute you wrote for her. Losing a parent is very very very very hard, but look inside yourself and you'll find strength you didn't know you had. They would have wanted it this way for those of us that they leave behind. We're here if you need us!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well these two days were the longest and hardest but i survived. The services were beautiful and its something i'm very proud because i worked very hard to make things perfect. My mother touched so many people in many different ways...she will be missed dearly by MANY people.

Thank you to every one for the outstanding support you have given me.....now its just one day at a time....i know my mother is watching over me...gives me comfort.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry that your Mom is gone! Your poem was just beautiful...it brought me to tears! Your Mom, my Mom, and Catlover's Dad are all at peace now. We will continue to miss them, but are lucky to have had such wonderful loving parents.

Deepest condolences to you. You were such a comfort to her in her last months...part of you should feel very proud right now!