Another am I pregnant thread

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

All of you... stay away from me!
I don't want/need any babies over here..

Seriously though... TAKE A TEST!
D-I-T-T-O!!!! Stay away!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So thanks to everyone's nagging I got one this morning and
Negative! But after Nikki's experience, I might wait a week and if I still haven't gotten my period I'll take it again!

And I'm due for a checkup at the ob/gyn, so I'll book in for that as well. Maybe she can explain why my body is all over the place!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It kinda sucks it came back negative, but then again it might be a good thing!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not fussed either way. I'm in no huge rush, but we're not trying to avoid having children
We figure we'll stop using contraceptives and it'll happen when it happens.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your body could be "screwed up" because of the depo. I've heard it can take up to a full year for you body to get back on it's normal schedule after DP.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Your body could be "screwed up" because of the depo. I've heard it can take up to a full year for you body to get back on it's normal schedule after DP.
Yep, it's been a bit over a year since my last shot... It can take a couple of years though to be able to get pregnant afterwards, so I'm not going to get my hopes up

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

All of you... stay away from me!
I don't want/need any babies over here..

Seriously though... TAKE A TEST!
Originally Posted by Big-Cat-Fan

D-I-T-T-O!!!! Stay away!!!!
Me too!!! I mean it!!!

Originally Posted by sarahp

Yep, it's been a bit over a year since my last shot... It can take a couple of years though to be able to get pregnant afterwards, so I'm not going to get my hopes up
I will tell you my friend was on the Depo shot for a long time and as soon as she got off of it she got pregnant so it wouldn't be too odd for you... And you might just be finally evenening out!!!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's weird though, in the last week I keep feeling as though I'm about to get my period - cramping, bloating and the like, but next day - nothing.

I've got lower back pain and I also keep feeling like I'm going to cry. Like I just realised someone I need to talk to is on leave and I got all teary. How weird is that?????

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

It's weird though, in the last week I keep feeling as though I'm about to get my period - cramping, bloating and the like, but next day - nothing.

I've got lower back pain and I also keep feeling like I'm going to cry. Like I just realised someone I need to talk to is on leave and I got all teary. How weird is that?????
I was like that awhile back, all while under a lot of stress. I got mine 8 days late.

I'd say a DR. appt. is in order if you are still having these symptoms in a day or so.

Best of luck to you!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just seeing this thread, Sarah.

It is more than likely just the depo messing you up. My sister is a women's health nurse and how it screws with your body is one of the reasons she encouraged me to go on the pill and not take the shot.

Either way though, positive or negative, its exciting. Keep us updated!