Anone else have a kisser?

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mini is my kisser.. she likes to give little tickly kisses to wake me up in the morning, & sometimes for a quick "Hi, Mom" before taking off again. She & Tucker kiss each other alot, usually right before a heated wrestling match! Tucker rarely does- it usually comes as a special surprise.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Peedoodle is a kisser - if I say to him "Kissy Kissy time Peedoodle" he will come and put his mouth on my lips. Never ceases to melt my heart!

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
little smoky is the kisser in this house he loves cuddles wrapping around my neck when I am on the computer and sleeping on my pillow at night. misty is cuddly but on her own terms and only gives me a head but in the morning , but if I wont let her out side she will get very lovey then sulks if I dont do what she wants.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Heres my little kisser!!
SUSAN? Is that a picture of YOU????? You're so pretty! I don't know what I expected you to look like but not like that. You look so elegant and sophisticated looking!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pepper wraps her paws around my neck and puts her lips to mine, not licking, just touching. Then she will snuggle her head under my chin.
Fred will give "kitty kisses" then give me the top of his head to be kissed.
Pearl will occasionally lick faces, but she loves licking hands.
Scooter will put his paws on my chest and put his little face up. I think he is trying to imitate Pepper, but he is still too small.
I just love it when they do their little different ways of showing they love us!

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Malakai has his moments.... Usually when I get home after being out for a while or he justs wakes up... He'll come over to me and I'll pick him up... He'll lean his head against my face and then he'll kiss my lips and nose... It's so sweet and I had to have it end but I know him well enough that after a minute or so he'll get tired of kissing and he'll start to bite so I'll let him down before he does... LoL