Annoying Commercials

agent_haun

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Any McDonald's commercial. The 'I'm lovin' it!' theme makes me want to kill someone!
AND I HATE THAT STUPID CLOWN!

navdoc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Oh yeah, and all of those feminine products commercials. Obviously none of those women actually are at that time of the month, or they wouldn't be that freakishly happy!
I have always wondered why do they use BLUE liquid to demonstrate the effectiveness of a feminine product? Why not a more appropriate color? Don't all of you gang up on me all at once.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ARG! All of those "enhancement" commercials! BOB can take his happy smile and shove it! Like that's the only thing that matters?!? Aren't there people with REAL medical issues that deserve some help - or just those with bedroom issues?
Bob creeps me out!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That Burger King guy is pretty creepy. That's the only commercial I can really remember. Mostly I'm concentrating on the computer!

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i totally despise the ringtone adds, the crazy frog and all the other garbage they have, wallpapers etc, it annoys me so much i have to either change the channel or leave the room.

they have this new thing where you can have a disco on your phone and wallpaper of nude girls (that's been around for a while).....seriously, get a life

i also can't stand this add on fox where they have a song playing that keeps on saying 'everything is beautiful, no really really beautiful' in a very annoying voice, i don't know what the adds about, iv'e never stuck around that long.

felicia

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I was in college in the states I used to DESPISE the snuggles fabric softner bear. I don't know why he was just too annonyingly cute! I used to want to strangle him!

whew... yeah well I moved!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fatkitties

The ones for I think Orbitz gum bugs me too. Amber
The gum ones are starting to grate on my nerves, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NavDoc

I have always wondered why do they use BLUE liquid to demonstrate the effectiveness of a feminine product? Why not a more appropriate color? Don't all of you gang up on me all at once.
It's the same reason they don't use real dentures in denture tablet ads.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hated the one Quizno's used to have, with those.....what the heck were those.....things. They looked like deformed hamsters. They were always singing...looking ugly.
I could never figure out what ad exec. thought those creatures made Quizno's food more appealing.

This year they lost the creatures and now they have some kid cracking wise.
Better.......but not a whole lot

The Burger King freak needs to go too!

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

ARG! All of those "enhancement" commercials! BOB can take his happy smile and shove it! Like that's the only thing that matters?!? Aren't there people with REAL medical issues that deserve some help - or just those with bedroom issues?

The other problem I have with the real 'scrip commercials is that half of them don't even tell you what ailment they treat. How am I supposed to know what to "ask my doctor" about if I don't know what they treat? All I know is that they make all of those people feel great, except for possibly causing upset stomach, nausea, ulcers, blindness and death in rare cases.
Oh, unless you're treating herpes, and then that's plastered all over the commercial.

Oh yeah, and all of those feminine products commercials. Obviously none of those women actually are at that time of the month, or they wouldn't be that freakishly happy!
You took the words right out of my mouth!

I saw a really gross one the night before last. I think it was a clay-mation type of commercial (don't really remember what exactly they were made of). Anyhow, it's a boy and girl getting cozy on the couch, watching TV. In walks a little cat who meows, sits down, and hacks up a hairball. The boy gets up, walks over, and comes back to the couch, trying to kiss on the girl, with the hairball hanging in his mouth! Oh, it's so gross, I couldn't believe it. The ad then says "Kissing a smoker is just as gross" or something along that line.
Eeeww doesn't even sum it up for me!

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The Burger King commercials are SCARY! The meatnormous (not sure if I spelled that right) commercial is really bad...it's just plain disturbing!

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont like these commercials

The capitol one commercials with David Spade always saying NO
The Burger King commercials that "king" really freaks me out and that meatnormouse sandwich is gonna cause someone to have a heart attack
Those Gieco commercials