Annoying commercials?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

And "Have a Happy Period!". Makes me want to punch the TV.
It's like the equivalent of saying "Have a happy erectile dysfunction!" or "Have a happy receding hairline!" to a man.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

The old guy with the moustache? I think he says diabetes weird. He says it like "dia-beet-us' while all my life I've heard people say it like "dia-BEAT-ees", if that makes sense.
That's the guy...
"beetus"

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooo what about the Airwick commercials where they use the cartoon Octopus or the Chameleon?

I agree with the febreze commercials too. Inhaling that much febreze cannot be good for you. Plus B brought up a good point. If Febreze works that well then why are the people still spraying so much of it?

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I agree with the febreze commercials too. Inhaling that much febreze cannot be good for you. Plus B brought up a good point. If Febreze works that well then why are the people still spraying so much of it?
Excellent point...
I have a professional carpet cleaner tell me not to use Fabreze.
He said that it builds up a sticky layer that dirt and dust sticks to and just make everything worse.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didnt get the dyson commercial the first few times. I thought they were trying to say that the others were getting it squeeky clean... but the first few times I saw it I was awoken by that
noise!