Anniversary Gift- need ideas please!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alright y'all, I got it. Actually Kelly (kellyyfaber) got it! She suggested getting Bradley a massage. He is always so sore from landscaping and working on the boat. I've actually said to myself that that'd make a good gift for him, but for some reason forgot all about it
Anyway, I've ordered him a gift certificate from a very nice day spa here in Savannah so that he can get an hour-long deep-tissue massage. I just hope his masseuss isn't some pretty, single blonde Swedish chick!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful suggestions. Y'all are the greatest!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Glad you've got it sorted! Maybe you should get a massage too - then you can be involved and watch out for the blonde Swedish masseuss'!
Not a bad idea! They DO have couples massages...Hmmmm....

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Alright y'all, I got it. Actually Kelly (kellyyfaber) got it! She suggested getting Bradley a massage. He is always so sore from landscaping and working on the boat. I've actually said to myself that that'd make a good gift for him, but for some reason forgot all about it

Anyway, I've ordered him a gift certificate from a very nice day spa here in Savannah so that he can get an hour-long deep-tissue massage. I just hope his masseuss isn't some pretty, single blonde Swedish chick!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful suggestions. Y'all are the greatest!
Glad to be of help!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't get a pretty single blonde swedish chick as his masseuss. Actually, I've had a guy massage therapist the last 3 times I've gotten a massage. Could Bradley handle that?

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh a couples day at the spa! Take one of those romantic rain type showers, soak in a tub with stuff in it to relax you, massages, ohhhh now i want one and I am only a single, not a couple!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

...Rigel, tequila's a nice idea
, but if I got him a fancy bottle of liquor, it'd have to be his fave- Crown Royale! And Heidi, lol....something new for "him" from Victoria Secret's is a given!

well we waiting for the uptdated!