Annie needs some healing vibes She lost her kittens.

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending hugs and vibes....

I know they can do kitty blood transfusions in my area, did they test her type and give her one? Did she lose that much blood, or is something else wrong with her too?

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh man, I am sooooooo sorry!!I can imagine how torn up you are about this.I'm glad that your DH found her before you lost your baby.
Give her a gentle hug from us too PLEASE!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RELIEVED to read that Annie okay, but condolences on the loss of the babies
Sending Annie plenty of healing prayers and vibes, poor kitty. I hope that she gets to come home soon. And a big salute to your hubby for checking on her and getting her to the vet on time

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh how sad, 1st of all well done to you both for keeping your eye on her and getting her to the vets PDQ
- dont even think what if.....
Anyway heres sending lots of get well quick {{{{{{vibes}}}}}} from Spain, she´ll soon be home and you can give her lots of
TLC
to get her back to 100% fit again.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry for Annie rose and her kittens! lots of get well soon vibes for her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rachelh1018

Poor Annie.
Luckily your husband went to check on her, she might have died if he didn't. I hope she feels better soon. Give her lots of hugs and kisses when she gets home. I don't know how animals cope with that kind of loss. If it is anything like a humans, she will need lots of love. Im sending lots of get better vibes.
Thank you. John isnt my husband though. He's my boyfriend. Annie is doing better today. She isnt eating but she was up purring and wanting attention when Joh went to see her. I wasnt able to because the vet closed before I got off work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

Sending hugs and vibes....

I know they can do kitty blood transfusions in my area, did they test her type and give her one? Did she lose that much blood, or is something else wrong with her too?
She did get a blood transfusion. Apperently her uterus tore open because the whole was to small for the kittens to go threw. The vet said there was no0 way she could have had the kittens naturally. She should never had been bred.