Anne, I Love The Members Galley

ash

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well my pic is not there but that is ok! I hope to get a new hopefully better pic soon!

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He attacks light reflections on the wall in a single bound. Joe, it is the funniest thing in the world to see. He sits on the night stand and the shaft of light coming in through the blinds reflects on the wall right at the cieling and with clouds and the like, the shadow appears to be moving. He will launch himslf straight up in the air. It is just about the most hysterical thing I have ever seen any cat do. I'm so worried he's going to break a leg doing this, because he slides down the wall all the way from the cieling and he looks like Sylvester when he does it. But, he won't do it if your watching. You have to act like your not interested in his plight for him to jump. I'll have friends over and we'll be in the LR and we can her "SSSHHHHHHHHHHHH - BONK" as he slides down the wall and lands onb the floor. It is just too funny.

Here's him as he eyes the "prey"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I remember you posting those pictures before & I love them! they are classic! I'm so glad that you were able to catch socs magnificnet feat on film.